.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 12, 2007

Noah met Caden for the 1st time

Noah and mommy came to visit Caden for the 1st time. Caden and Noah seems to get acquainted very fast (they are holding hands in no time). I let Caden rub Noah head which has full of hair a few times...hoping that Caden will have hair similar like Noah soon. ^_^

Noah mommy and I had a great time, too. It's been a while since we met. We chat a lot but this time, mostly about our babies...hehe...how time has changed...we knew each other since we were Secondary School and never thought of getting married, but now, each of us have a son of our own.

Come by again Noah! Next time, bring your float and swim suit too...so we can go swimming together.

PS: I looked so huge...I still had 10kg with me...yup! TEN KILO!!!

No comments: