.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Boy Who Cried Wolf

We went out to watch this show, “The Boy Who Cried Wolf.” I should say it was a very good show. It was really catchy and engaging that Caden, who was not even 3 years old yet, able to sit down throughout the entire show.

The one thing that I notice the most is that, if I’ve bought a story book similar to the story line of a show, Caden would be more interested and more curious about what was going to happen next. I can really see it in his eyes.

We all love the show. Very good story lines and very good props, too.

No comments: