.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Eyes Check Up

Two people, my mom and an uncle who had just passed away, had told me that Caden eyes may not be in the right position, i.e he probably has a lazy eye syndrome.

I thought I checked him up, just to make sure that everything is alright.

We did this check up when he was 13 months old in the Kinder Clinic, but today, we went straight to their office at Shaw Centre called Pediaoptix.

They have what they called to be a “gun.” The optometrist pointed and ‘shoot’ the gun to Caden’s eyes and a reading was right away transfered to a computer. With that, she was able to get nearly accurate reading on his eyes.

Thankfully, everything was alright. His eyes were perfect as for now.

Caden still has a little bit short-sightedness, but it is normal for someone as young as him has a little bit of it. The short-sightedness will gradually go away when he is older.

I really hope that his eyes will stay perfect (read: he doesn’t have to wear any glasses) until at least he is in Primary 5, where he is able to take care of himself better.

I have to pray hard for it.

No comments: