.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

6 Years Wedding Anniversary


Paul didn’t say anything at all this morning. I texted him in the afternoon and asked if he forgot something today. He replied a few hours later and said “No, I am not… do you want to have dinner today?”

Haha…lucky he replied that, if not, I would be furious.

We ‘celebrate’ it with Caden at Sun with Moon restaurant at Whellock Place.

I didn’t know what to explain to Caden when he asked me why we have to go out for dinner tonight. So I told him, today is mommy’s and daddy’s birthday. After I said that, he was singing the ‘Happy Birthday’ song again and again.

Then I knew that we should have the cake, or else this little guy will ask questions about it.

I bought a slice of cake from Cedele next door and ask for two candles (one of mommy and one for daddy).

A friend asked me if it has been really that long. I have thought about it a few times today and counted the years again and again; just in case I counted it wrongly.

After the 2nd friend asked me again about that 6 years marriage, I then checked my marriage certificate. I thought I was wrong, too! Time really flies…. I don’t feel like I got marriage yesterday though, but I don’t feel like it has been 6 years as well.

I am just glad for the past years that we’ve been together and especially for Caden!!! There is nothing I can ask for more.

No comments: