.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Meg and Mog Show



Jenann asked us if we wanted to go to The Meg and Mog show on Halloween day. I wasn’t sure if Caden will like the show as he was not familiar with the casts, but decided to go anyway.

One thing I observes with Caden, he would enjoy the show so much more if he is familiar with the casts, or even better, with the story line.

So I search for Meg and Mog book for him everywhere. After I found it, I was told that the school's library has many different stories of Meg and Mog. Silly me!! I should have checked the school library first.

At the show day, Caden was very happy. He sat down quietly (well not really cos’ he asked a few questions and his voice was kind of loud) and watched the show eagerly.

And thenn….. What is more interesting then meeting the casts themselves after the show? Caden was showing his Ben-10 watch to every casts. Yes, he is a Superman with a Ben-10 watch. ^_^

No comments: