.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 28, 2006

my first few minutes with mommy....

First thought: "he was so tiny and light.... I gained almost 20kg, where are all the weight goes?" Then I saw this picture and thought: "hahaa...all goes to my body! look at my face...it all huge and swollen!!"
Daddy calledd....he was in the meeting in Taiwan throughout the process....was worried sick...hehehe...poor daddy!!!
First time breastfeeding him!
I have been waiting for this time throughout the pregnacy!
The feeling could not be describe...proud...worried a lot (that my milk is not enough, that the did not latched right and could not suck right, etc...) tired...excited with this new life of mine....hate it because Paul was not there...glad that my mom was there....
The thought was: "If GOD permit (that is if my milk will keep producing), I am definately going to do this for a year!!! GOD help me to always give the very best for my son!"

No comments: