.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 28, 2006

First Bath @ 4am



Caden's first bath was on his birth day!! @ 4am!! Yup! In US, all babies has to take a bath no matter how late it is. Caden was hungry and tired so he was crying the whole time. He wanted his milk but this nurse (forget her name!!) bathed him rather than gave him to mommy to be fed! First time hearing Caden cry was magical but at the same time, I want to hugged him and told him that everything was going to be okay...so please don't cry!! The 30 minutes of him being cleaned felt like eternity! I want to hold him pretty bad!

Caden was not given to me right away because right before I was pushing, Caden pupu inside my tummy! hehe... They know this because when the nurse broke my water (using a tool especially for it), the water that was supposed to be clear has greenish color on it. She said, she had to clean him first as it is very dangerous if he actually swollen his own stool....yikesss!!! So right after I delivered, Caden was brought to his examination table and of course grandma went there right awayyyy.....and I could only see from a far...he looked weird...red...bloody...and small....

After he was cleaned and all dressed up (I think the clothes are meant for bigger babiess...it was way too big for him), he was then ready to be fed! And this where I got my first chance to hold my precious one!! yeyyy....

No comments: