.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Potty Train Not Sucessful....Yet!

I am almost run out of idea on how to potty train Caden. We’ve told him a lot of times in a day that he has to tell us when he want to pup or pee, but still he is not able to tell us before it happen.

Well, he did tell us ONCE 2 days ago. He suddenly said that he wanted to go pee to me and when I quickly brought him to the toilet, he pup (not just pee) right away.

People told me that when the kid is not ready, they will not do it. But Caden is almost 2.5 years old now and a lot of his friends are good potty trained already. I really want him to be potty trained so that he would be have an easier time at a drop-off school in the future.

[This, and too many sick kids at drop off school, is one of the reasons why I have not send Caden to one. I am still weighing the good and bad options on it.]

Anyway, so I bought this big potty train book for Caden. It was so interesting, the pictures were big and bright that caught his attention right away. Caden remembers the pages by hard and knows what did Michael (the little boy in the book) should do and shouldn’t do at potty train.

I do hope this book will encourage him to be like Michael, whom already successful at potty train and wears big boy pants at the end of the page.

2 comments:

BlogD said...

oh nooo I also thought that when they are ready then they are ready, but apparently still a long way to go.

Clara Venny said...

Koko caden cia yo!