.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Moving Up...

Caden with his Mandarin PlayClub teacher, Zhang Lao shi
.
Caden looked really bored in class. He has been in this same structured class (Julia Gabriel called it – Playclub) for 1 year.

He knows everything about the class and what comes up next. He was so bored that he would disturb the other kids or the teachers when he is suppose to follow the activities. I think the class is getting too easy for him.

After talking with other mothers and a grandmother, I decided to move Caden up to Playnursery, a drop off class for 3 times a week, as soon as possible.

Everyone, including Caden’s teachers always told me that Caden is a very independent boy. He will get much more in the next class. But I thought I want to keep him close to me for a little while longer. Well, this time, I think, moving him up is the best option for him.

We were lucky to have one slot available in that class. We visited the new class this morning and Caden seems to like it. He quickly sat down on an empty chair, where the kids were having their snacks, and asked for his snack.

I asked him if he wants to be in the class and he said, “Yes”. I am just hoping for the best for Friday.

No comments: