.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

@ PlayNursery

Friday is here….

Today is the first day of his drop-off school at PlayNursery. I am hoping for the best, with no tears.

[Caden has been very good at Berries class for the past 1.5 months being drop-off once a week for one a half hours, this one should be easy for him *mommy hoping*]

I only enrolled him for three times a week class and each lasts for 2.5 hours.

I bought him a new ELMO oversized yellow school bag yesterday, for the sake of making this transition interesting and important. I was the one who put all the necessary things inside it, including his first ever snack without mommy around!!!

To my surprise, I didn’t feel that empty and lost (just like what I felt when I sent him to Berries the first couple of weeks). I realized that with this extra time on hand, I can do my errands, concentrating on my ballet/taking more classes and go to the gym more often without being rushed to be back home.

Caden did so well on his first day. No crying and socializing very well with the new class, friends and teachers. Mommy also received a very good feedback from teacher Hasannah and Zhang Lao Shi (shown in picture – she has similar name with his Playclub teacher).
.
Ah....he is maturing too fasttt........

No comments: