.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Potty Makes Perfect...

For the past 2 weeks, Caden has been quite good at telling us when he wants to pee or pup. There was only 1 accident so far.

I am quite amazed with his sudden progress. I thought it would be forever until he is off diapers.

So now, at home, he is using his underwear (shown in picture) without any diapers, except when he sleep and when we go out.

[I am not that confident yet to let Caden off diapers when we go out]

Well, I am just very happy to see him half-way through from being potty trained. I hope by the time I send him to the real school, he will be well potty trained already.

No comments: