.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cancelling our Trip to Jakarta

Here we were at the Changi airport, sending Suster off to Jakarta.

The original plan was that we are going off together and Caden and I are going to stay in Jakarta until Saturday. But then we have to modify it.

Last night when he goes to bed, I didn’t suspect anything. Yes he was coughing a few times but I thought it was nothing. Then at about 2am when I move to sleep with him, I felt him a little hot. I thought I was having fever, but when I checked, it was only 37.8 degree. But his whole body was ‘burning.’

Then he was ok after a while but the ‘burning’ came back again at around 5am.

I thought it is not wise to travel with this condition. I think the weather in Jakarta will make him worst and I am not familiar the doctors. I heard the good ones, you’ll need to wait for quite a long time and not to mention the traffic jam on the way and coming back from it.

I am just worry about Suster in the Jakarta airport. There are always these people who don’t have anything to do to ‘take’ all this women who work abroad and questions them and eventually ask them to pay a certain amount of money.

But I have no choice then to send her home by herself and give her my Jakarta’s number to keep in contact with me.

And yes she was caught by those people, but after some arguments from me and Suster, she was allowed to go out.

*shaking head* Indonesia has a very weird way of doing things.

No comments: