.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today was G.R.E.A.T!!!

We went out together since 8.30am today. We went to Ion Orchard. Played at the huge Christmas tree that Caden has been talking about for a long time that he want to visit “the Christmas tree that I can go inside and hide”.

So here we were…played outside near the Christmas tree area for a while then went to The Coffee Bean there. I like this particular Coffee Bean, not that crowded and service was great. They have napkins outside (so we don’t have to keep asking if we need more of it) and it was cozy.

We then went to borders, read some book then go back home for nap.

Caden was great throughout the entire day today. His fever came back. I checked his temperature after he woke up from nap and it was 39 degree. I gave him his fever medication and he was ok after that.

Dr. Siva told me that the fever will get worst before it gets better. I hope he will be ok tomorrow.

But overall, today, the first day without nanny goes really well. Caden listened to me and was not so active. Hehe…I guess he was not feeling very well, that’s why.

No comments: