.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Things that I do to tire him out



It’s really hard to make Caden nap these days, especially when I really try hard not to carry him to sleep anymore. Sometimes I just feel that I should just carry him because it is so much easier to make him nap that way, which make him less cranky in the late afternoon.

But he is so big already, 18kg and more than 1 meter tall. I think it is not wise to carry him anymore; not good for my back and for him as well. He will have to try to sleep by himself sooner or later.

It is common for human to sleep easier in a car. Same thing happen with Caden; it takes much little effort to make him sleep in the car easily.

He has gym class at 6pm today. I know he won’t make it without any nap. And since I don’t want to carry him anymore, I decided to tire him out by going to the Zoo right after his school.

We spent about 2 hours there, running around here and there. Caden wanted to take the boat ride, but apparently it was under construction.

We always ate at KFC when we visit the Zoo, and this time, I thought we try the Ah-Meng Restaurant. To my surprise, the laksa was pretty good, although Suster said the nasi lemak was tasteless.

And I was so happy to see him slept in the car!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ha! You're right, the laksa was good. Tat day when we were there, I had the laksa and Tim had the nasi lemak. The nasi lemak was bad and the chicken was tough.