.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Fever for 2 dayss...

Caden had a slight fever after his 4 months immunizations. He was fussy and had trouble sleeping. Today is the 3rd day after his immunizations. His body is not as hot as yesterday but at the same time he has not recover fully yet. For the past 2 days, he has been crying for mommy to hold him a lot and refused to be hold or put to sleep by his baby-sitter, so I have been doing nothing much other than spent my time with Caden -- of course I am alright with that... When Caden need me, I will always be there!!!

Update by his 4 months check up:
Weight: 7.3 kg or 16 pounds and 0.6 oz
Height: 66 cm or 26 inch

No comments: