.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 15, 2007

to puncak...

@ Amen Restaurant, Puncak

Caden and I went to puncak last weekend. We drove from Jakarta on Friday, January 12 and went back home on Sunday, January 14. At first I was reluctant to go because it was quite a long drive to yeye's (Paul's aunt) house in Puncak -- about 2 hours -- and I was afraid Caden won't be comfortable and would cry a lot in the car and at the new bedroom there. But Paul's parents and yeye's family really wanted Caden to come along, so then we went.

The journey was not bad. Caden wasn't cry at all, he sat on his car seat and looked at the outside scenery and then fell a sleep. He was cranky at times when he is hungry but he wasn't eat that much anyway in the car. I was afraid he would get dizzy and throw-up as the winding road was pretty bad (I myself felt a bit dizzy). I was also afraid he won't sleep well in the new bedroom but it turn out not bad at all. He was a little fuzzy, of course but I was still able to manage it.

We went to factory outlet there and bought a lot of clothes for Caden. ^)^

No comments: