.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Lunch w/ Ima Nanny


Tommorow Caden and mommy will be going back to Singapore to meet daddy!!! So Ima Nanny invited us for lunch @ Keyaki, Shangrilla Hotel. She wanted to see Caden before we go. Since we arrived at the restaurant Caden was a bit cranky, he wanted us to hold him and hungry was probably another reason but when I gave him my breast, he did not want to suck on it. So then I let him walked around with the baby-sitter. At almost 2 pm, it's time for Ima Nanny to get back to the office to work so that she could buy Caden moreee toyssss...... ^_^ Thanks for the food, Ima...it was goodd!!! I could taste the salmon sushi in mommy's breast-milk!!!

No comments: