.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

popo birthday...

Happy Birthday, Popo
January 2, 2007

Yey...it's popo (word for grandma) birthday. Six of us (Paul's parents, Paul, me, Caden and ai) went to Fajar Restaurant -- the one closer to Pondok Indah --- to have dinner. The food was okay, although the chicken rice -- just the rice tasted unusual, but the restaurant itself looked quite dirty...plus they allow people to smoke inside the restaurant. ihhh...I hate the smell of it and more importantly I did not want Caden to smell that toxic smell that could cause lung/brain damage!!! I was not enjoying my time at the dinner.. I feel I just want to finish the food as fast as possible and get out of here. Luckily it was just a small dinner, so there was not any time wasted on chatting with each other.

No comments: