.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

GREEN is my color!

Call me crazy, but I think Caden's has his favorite color already! It's GREEN! If he is given a few choices of, let's say: bells, in different colors, he will choose the GREEN ones. At first I thought it was coincidence, but as I watched him closely for the past few weeks, I think it's not just coincidence if that happen almost all the time.
.
I asked him to get the welcoming bells for me and suster and himself today at The Little Gym and he took the GREEN ones for all of us. He was also trying to snatch a ball from another kid because that's the only GREEN color ball available today.
.
and at home, he shows his interest in GREEN at different occasions weather in books, in pencil color, in crayons, etc.
.
PS: the pinkish mark on his head is a mosquito bite. He get about 10 mosquito bites all over his body while playing at the pool area two days ago.
.
I hate mosquito bites, not only one may get dengue from it, but Caden is also allergic to it. After he's get bitten, the next couple of days the effected area will be so swollen that it will look like pimples. :(

No comments: