.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

A Puppet Show

I took Caden to this puppet show today! It was a show from Mermaid Theater, a company based in Canada. I found out from the Internet that their unique adaptations of children's literature have delighted more than three million young people on four continents. The company ranks among North America's most respected theatres for the young, and has won widespread recognition for its important ambassadorial role.

The show was part of Singapore International Festival for Children from Act 3 International. The title was 'Guess How Much I Love You & I love My Little Storybook.'

I thought it would be a good idea to expose Caden from young. Well actually, I was curious to see what was his reaction to watch this kind of event.

It was a short one, a 55 minutes show, so I thought Caden would still be able to sit nice and quiet by the end of it.

It was packed. Many came as part of their outside school activities. Though we booked at the very last minute, we managed to get the 4th row seat from the front! ^_^

It was a very interesting show. Caden's eyes were hooked into the puppets throughout the show (though I am not too sure if he really understand what was going on). The theater was doing very interesting movements and details that were able to caught the little ones eyes.

No comments: