.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I am flying!!!

Bye bye everyone! I am flying to Jakarta again today for 11 days! Very excited as mom has promised me to come to the airport earlier so I can see the huge aeroplanes from afar!
.
I simply love aeroplanes!!
.
PS: Caden now can ask us to play with the $1 coin machines (with his gestures -- pointing at it and make noises which means, "I want to ride that, mommy!"). And he always asks for more afterwards!
.
but, he is still afraid to ride those machine that has loud noise such as the barney ride.

No comments: