.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Boz - The Green Bear Next Door


I introduced him to this character in early December. It’s a Christian based story that teaches children a lot of good values in life.

I bought him a few book about Boz like, “Let’s Say Thanks to GOD”, “Christmas With Boz”, “It’s Fun To Share”, “God Gives You Friends”, and “Count Your Blessings” at a local Christian bookstore.

Surprisingly, he fell in love with it right away. [Maybe it's because Boz is in his favorite color, green?]

Anyway, he was so into it that I went back to the bookstore again a few days after that and bought a few other titles.

I wanted to buy the DVD too but the price here is more than double compared to the US and they have very limited titles. Thanks to a friend of mine, she is willing to help me bring back some DVDs for Caden.

I bought him an excellent DVD about Christmas, too from the same publisher, "The Very First Noel". It is the best cartoon Christmas story for young kids I ever watch!

Caden now had found out that watching a movie is fun! He can sit down for almost 1 hour to watch a movie that he likes. I am surprised as only about two months ago, he used to be able to sit only for about 10 minutes before he run out to play other things.

I always try my best to be as careful as possible to filtered things that he watch at this young age. I am always looking for movies that has good values at the end and not to watch something that plainly just for fun with no moral of the stories.

I also limit his time in front of TV to about 3 times a week for less than 1 hour each time. I don’t want him to grow up to be a fat potato couch. ^_^

No comments: