.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Teacher


At the beginning of this term, Caden has new Mandarin teachers. I was a bit disappointed because we like the previous teachers very much.

On his first day of class, he refused to go inside the class for half an hour (never happened before). I thought that I should move him to the next class next week if he is still acting weird like this; at least there is his used to be assistant teacher there.

But now, a month after, he adapted well enough. Caden would run to her and say hello or play with her.

I am so glad. I think Caden is a relatively very easy to adapt to new people. I am hoping he will adapt very well when he has a new nanny in July.

No comments: