.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Still Scary!!!

It’s been a little more than a week since the incident but his big toe still look not much different.

Well, actually it looks a little scarier with the blood on the side of the nail.

No more blood is coming from it anymore, but I think it’s not that dry yet for the dying nail to come out.

Doctor said when it happens, it is not going to hurt. Ah…I really hope so!

For now, he is not feeling any painful anymore. He is not limping when we walks and he can run since a few days ago, but I am only let him wear his sandals for now.

He takes a bath just fine, but he asks more to ‘swim’ on his bath tub nowadays and show me his underwater skill in it. I think he misses his days when we go swimming almost everyday. I want to prevent any germs to go inside the wound for now; I am afraid the pool water is not that clean.

I can’t wait to go swimming again with him and see his happy face when he is inside the pool.

No comments: