.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

"Is pain, mommy..."

That is what he has been saying for the whole day today.

He accidentally dropped his melamin Thomas The Train plate right onto his left big toe.

We didn’t think of anything when that happened. But a few minutes afterwards, after constant crying from him, Suster saw that his big toe turned blue. [The plate is totally fine, by the way]

The pain is new to him. A few times he told me that his toe is itchy and asked me to scratch it for him, but I think what happened was it was the first time he felt pain that was coming and going with aching feeling every time it came.

I hope everything will be alright. I didn’t intend to go to the doctor just yet. Let’s see if it gets worst, then we’ll go on Monday.

No comments: