.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another Haircut

I am so happy to see Caden’s hair growing so fast. I was only a month ago that we cut his hair and now, his fringe and side hair was a bit messy as they have grown quite a bit.

Today, I brought Caden to cut his hair again. I told myself that I don’t mind bringing him here every month for a hair cut as long as it will contribute to add the volume of the hair.

Here is he after the hair cut. He didn’t cry at all. A little ticklish here and there, but once we distract him with the Barney movie that was played throughout the process, it was fine.

I am so glad the horror of cutting hair when he was young never happen again.

No comments: