.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sentosa on Monday



I promised Caden to bring him to play sand today. I thought I was going to bring him to Jacob Ballas Children garden after his nap.

When we was about to go, I just realized that Jacob Ballas is closed every Monday.

I asked him if he wants to swim with me at the apartment’s pool instead and he said, “No! want play sand.”

So I have to choice than to bring him to Sentosa.

[I don’t know any other place that close to home that has sand to play with]

He recognized The Luge when we passed that by and I told him we are going to play at the beach today.

Oh my goodness!!! It was so hotttt…. Luckily it was Monday, so it wasn’t crowded at all which could add to the headache from the hot sun!

We sat at one of the café which has big umbrella and a few tall trees to hide the sun from us.

I ordered ice-tea and French-fries. Up to now, I am still amazed on how many French-fries he can eat at one time. He used to hate it so much.

1 comment:

Clara Venny said...

who is that pretty young lady and cute little boy on the beach? ehehhe.. claudia u look so cool in your sunglasses