.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spongebob Square Pants

Never in my mind that I will introduce Caden to this weird character called Spongebob.

But recently he was being introduced by his tennis teacher who usually gave the kids stickers at every lessons right before they went home.

And the choice for the past weeks was either a Princess character or Spongebob.

So since Caden knew this character now, I thought I want to surprise him by buying him books (or even DVD) on Spongebob.

Oh my goodness!!! I did try to go to different bookstore to find good, meaningful or educational books on Spongebob but found NONE.

This weird, un-educational, meaningless character is really bad for kids, especially at a very young age. I truly believe this character is more suitable for teenagers.

I gave up looking for books or DVDs but found these matching socks for us. I bought it right away and we are gonna use it in class together! ^_^

No comments: