.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Micro Scooters America





It’s been almost ten months since I bought Caden his first bike. But until now, he still couldn’t pedal it forward.

I am out of idea on how to teach him to ride a bike.

Once a few months ago we even need to raise the seat as he is getting taller since the first time we bought it.

Then I bought him this award winning scooter by Micro Scooters America at Robinson last Christmas. I has been wanting to buy this, but thought they only sale it in US. I was surprised that they do sell it here.
.
And now he is able to use it almost like a pro already.

Not sure what wrong with the bike, but I hope he will be able to ride it soon.

No comments: