.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

a big boy bike

I wanted to buy him a small motorcycle from Fisher Price, just like the one at his school, but I couldn’t find the exact one here in Singapore. Caden has been so obsessed with motorcycle lately, he always signs for motorcycle every time we find one at the car park and on the street. So I thought I want to buy one for him.

Then I realized that I want to buy him a bike, too. Since we have a big park downstairs, I think it’s a good idea for him to learn how to ride a bike.

We went to Toys R Us today. The moment Caden saw this bike, he was hooked. And he thought this was a motorcycle…hehe… He refused to go down from it and keep signing motor all the time.
.
I was surprised to know that the seat is low enough for him so that his feet able to touch the pedals (I thought this kind of bike is for 3 years old and above). Then I realized that it's a good idea to buy this bike and act as if it is some kind of motorcycle, rather than buy a motorcycle then buy another bike later on. We would have to space to put it.

So I bought it! And he ride on his new bike all the way from Toys R Us to the carpark.

Now, it’s mommy’s turn to teach him how to pedal the bike.. ups… I mean motor… brumm…brumm… ^_^

No comments: