.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Keyboard for Caden

I went down to the Toys R Us sale at United Square (and some other cute stuffs which daddy might called them as rubbish). Saw this keyboard (last piece) and was going for $30. I have been eyeing on similar keyboards but I wasn't sure if Caden will like it or if he is too young for it, plus it is bulky (will add more mess to the house).

But since it was only $30, I wasn't thinking that long before I bought it.

I was glad that I bought it, Caden loves it so much! He would turn on the music and dance around the whole day. He also insists that we have to follow him dancing, too.

No comments: