.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

A workshop at the National Museum


We went to a workshop that was held by the National Museum. Although I know Caden was having so much fun at the workshop, I was a bit dissapointed. It looks like the museum have not prepare themselves well for it.

It started late (maybe also because of the HFMD outbreaks that a lot of people decided not to turn up), the venue was dull (I was especting with some decorations and interesting stuffs to play with), and they only use corn starch and food coloring for the activity (read: I can also do it at home).

I was almost shocked when I know that the corn starch was the only activity that they have for that day. It was so short and yet we paid $25 for it. And how can they expect kids to play with that thing only for close to one hour? They would soon be bored. I trully thing they should have other activity besides it.

A friends kids came along and since their mom is pregnant (and due soon), I take them out with us. So today, there are 7 of us -- 3 kids, 3 nannies and myself. hehe....

No comments: