.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lego

I went to Takashimaya yesterday and bought some character Lego for Caden (not just the colorful blocks -- he has those already). In this pictures, he was playing with some animal from the Zoo.

Of course Caden didn't built the whole Zoo building, daddy did. But I can see that he enjoys it more with the Zebras, Crocodile, Monkey, Car/truck Lego on hand.

I even think of buying some more of it. I think Lego are good in developing patience, imagination, creativity, and most of all concentration!! Yup, Caden definately need to love the Lego.

No comments: