.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

Second Audition

We went to our second audition today. Overall, Caden did a great job!!! I am so proud of him. He cooperated with me and the lady who did the audition; he smiled, played with me (so that the lady could get a good shoot of him), hugged me, and kissed me, too.

Maybe because this audition has a much better venue than our first one. First of all, the room was cooler and cozier, the person who did the audition was a lady (compared to a man last time), and Caden was just in his good mood.

[That's how children are. We never knew their reactions towards anything, unless we go through it]

At the end of the audition, they told me that they want to auditioned me, too. I was so surprised and excited at the same time because if ever Caden get selected, we are going to do this together.

They said, children are best when they do this with people that they know. Well, of course I know that, it's just I wasn't expecting to be auditioned on such a short notice. I was told to stand at the camera and say a few sentences, and they also took my profile -- the whole body (I have to face forward, left side, and right side -- just like in the movie when you are about to go into jail. hehe...)

Anyway, we'll be waiting for their response, probably next week. Although I thought Caden had done a great job, I am sure there are other talented kids out there who are more suitable for the advertisement.

We'll see...

PS: I am so new to this that I forgot to ask what diaper brand is the audition for and when are they going to let us know, if ever we get selected. hehe...

No comments: