.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

First Experience: Shooting!




Mommy and Caden were selected to shoot for Singapore Scouts Organization advertisement.

[When we did the audition for this about a week ago, the person asked me if I am interested in joining Caden – if he gets selected – to do the shooting as he would react much better with me, other than a stranger]

So here we were at Henderson Waves Bridge. And was make it even more meaningful is that, the security guard said that we were the first person to do a shooting there…. Yes there were some photographers but not shooting.

Caden was calm and nice towards the 2 hours shooting. I was so happy!! The most important thing for me is that, Caden enjoy his whole time there.

It was hot at 2 pm but the (maybe) because we were so high up, the breeze was so nice.

Basically what we have to do was walking around the specific part of the bridge and enjoy the scenery together and suddenly it was raining, so I have to open up my white umbrella and continue enjoying the scenery.

It was a very interesting experience for us. I now kind of know what shooting is like. We have with us the director, the make up artist (who was doing my face and my hair and patting my face when there was sweat on my face --- this was so cool… I feel like I was a big movie star), the lighting people, the one who is handling Caden and my outfit, etc -- basically, a full crew.

They even cover our head with a big board (cos it was so hott!) while we were waiting for the director to say “ACTION”, then we could rest when he said “CUT”. Hehe… just like in movies….

No comments: