.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

helmet

I have been trying to tell Caden to wear his helmet every time he is on his bike. But it was always a struggle, until a few days ago. He suddenly agreed to use it.

I am so happy that my effort of showing him pictures of people who use bikes with helmet (of course not the ones that are not!!), and showing him the children downstairs or at the park who are wearing helmet while biking --- are actually works!!

I truly believe kids just need some explanation of things, just like adults! ^_^

No comments: