.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

at Church...

We went to Church without daddy today. He has to work -- even though Sunday... ck ck ck ...*mommy shakes her head!!*

It's the first Sunday of the week so the children are suppose to go to join the adults first until just before story time.

Today was the first time I let Caden joining us with the adults, usually I just let Caden play in Sunday School while waiting for the other kids to be back. But for some reason, today, I was curious to see his reaction in the Church and I think he may be old enough to be introduced to Church - not just Sunday School.

He was extremely quiet in throughout the 15 minutes worship (big picture). He sat on my lap, and I carried him when I have to stand up to sing songs.

Then we continue our worship at the Sunday School. Since Daddy was not around, I decided to accompany Caden at Sunday School and see how well he behave in it.

He was behaving quite well today. He listened to the story of the day, sang songs with dancing, and prayed, too.

Update: Daddy comes home at 3am on Monday!!! ck ck ck...*mommy shakes her head again*

No comments: