.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

sunshine...

I am glad that the weather is in our side for the past few days. It's been so HOT but it's a good weather for swimming. I intended to teach Caden his underwater skill again. He is able to dip his head into the water, but not swimming underwater yet.

[He was able to swim about 2 meters distance underwater, with me holding his armpit of course, or else, he would fall deep into the pool. hehe...]

Today, for a start, I taught him with a shorter distance, and will gradually increasing the length in the future (depending how often we swim).

I am happy that he is now willingly following my instructions to jump into the pool without any help -- a push from suster. He used to hesitate to jump in just a few weeks ago. There was fear in his eyes and body gestures. I gave him lots of encouragement and make him confident that I will be there to catch him. And now, I would just need to say to him to jump in, and he would do just that! Sometimes, he even asked for more...!! *happy mommy*

No comments: