.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

a BIG boy with his own decision...

Caden: "I am a big boy, mom! I can choose my own shoes!!"

Yup! that's what Caden has been doing this past few days. He didn't really care on what shirt or pants he would wear, but he would get annoyed if he didn't get the shoes that he think it's suitable for that day -- even if the color is not a match.

In the photo: he insisted to wear crocs to school. [He was saying "cocs, cocs..."]
.
In this case, the color is quite a match but I don't really let Caden wear crocs unless we are going to swim or do water play somewhere. I heard, crocs is not really good for the development of children's feet -- so I try to limit him wearing crocs as much as possible.

I think it's good to let our children have their own decision. I don't want Caden to grow up to be an indecisive person, especially since he is going to be the head of his own family.
.
So, I always try to let him choose his own shoes and when I thought it is not the right one, I tried to explain it to him, but when he insisted, I let him wear what he wants.

Caden posing in front of Toys R Us, one level below his school.

No comments: