.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I was trying to get a good family photo...

.... when I found out that Caden had pup (again!).

Not sure why since Caden just born, he will pup a lot of times everyday. I think he pup about 10 times or more when he was just born and gradually decrease. But even now, at 19.5 months, he will sometimes pump 3-4 times a day.

I had been trying to potty trained him, but it was not successful. In about 4 hours of wearing the big boy underwear, we have to change him about 8-10 times. He pee a couple of times. I think he was surprise that there was liquid flowing down his legs that he stopped the pee for a moment. Therefor, after we changed him, he continue doing his business. ^_^
.
We brought him to pee or pup every 10-15 minutes and told him to tell us if he want to pee or pup uncountably, but accidents still happen. And he didn't seem to bother with the wetness on the underwear -- it was still difficult to bring him to his bedroom to change him, he still insisted to continue on what he was doing.
.
I talked with a few friends regarding it and they said, Caden is not ready yet. The fact that I have to change him that many times and he is not really feel the wetness on the underwear, show signs of not readiness. They said, the time will come, and I will know it.
.
So, as for now, we postponed the potty training and will try to train him again when he is closer to two.

No comments: