.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 16, 2008

First Experience : an audition

An agent called and asked me if I am interested in auditioning Caden for Singapore Art Museum Corporate Video three days ago. Waaa… I was surprised!

I thought there is no harm in attending the audition. I would love to see how audition is like. So off we went this morning to the audition site at 9am.

If ever Caden is selected, I am not even sure yet if I would be agree to start Caden's career as an actor. There are lots of things that I would have to consider and it would not be an easy one.

But after the audition, I doubt that Caden would even get chosen. hehe.... There was nothing much, though. The director was only shooting Caden with a video camera for 15 minutes and tried to get the best shot of him.

Apparently, Caden was very quiet; he did not even once smile. He wasn't in the mood for some video shooting this morning. ^_^

It’s okay, I have told Caden again and again that just to be himself and do the best that he can! I am glad that I decided to go for the audition, it was a new experience for us that we won't forget.

The pictures above were taken after we are back from the audition. I was so overwhelmed with all of the audition thingy that I forgot to take picture of him inside the audition room. ^_^

Caden newest hobby when we arrived at the lift lobby is to press both sides of the lift so that the door would be open, wait until it’s closed and press it again so that the door would be open again.

He will be so amused by it. New discovery: His pressing of the button = to opening the door of the lift.

No comments: