.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Looking for preschool...

@Julia Gabriel -- Bubble time --

Who would have thought that looking for pre-school have to start out this early? I mean, Caden is only able to enter pre-nursery mid of next year and I am actually in the middle of deciding if I should put Caden in pre-nursery next year or at nursery the year after – year 2010.

I started to look for school 3 weeks ago and found out that a Christian school nearby has over 40 waitlist for 2010 nusery! I was SHOCKED! It’s TWO whole years from now and yet they have enrolled hundreds of students and have 42 students on the waiting list!

Ok, so the search for the perfect school for Caden began and I have to think fast if I want him in the morning school (at around 8.30am) or later in the afternoon (at around 11.30am).

I also have to decide if I want him in nursery at 2010 or pre-nursery next year.

After some thoughts, I decided to take the morning class and enrolled him for 2010 while keeping him with me at Julia Gabriel for the whole of pre-nursery. Anyway, I am not ready to let him go to school for the whole 3 hours (or more) all by himself…. ^_^ I also think that Christian school would be better for him and not to forget, his dad wants school that has good mandarin program!!! It’s a MUST!

So many criteria for this little boy of mine!

So I have waitlisted him in some schools and hopefully he will get either one of them or else we would be doomed! Hehe…Well, some schools has not opened their registration time yet, so the registration starts, I will be the first one in front of their door to put Caden’s name in.

Criteria of a perfect preschool for Caden:
- Very close to home
- Excellent Mandarin program – daddy wants
- Christian school – mommy wants
- Not to mention: clean, good teachers, & good school reputation

******* Good luck for Mommy!!! *******

No comments: