.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

Down with flu...

One morning @ Botanical Garden
.
Caden has been coughing and sneezing quite a lot since Sunday. And yesterday it got worst! This morning was even more worst, he definitely got flu and cough at the same time! For the first time, he experiences a wet cough (the only coughing he experience was last year and it was a dry one).

With this, I decided to skip school today and tomorrow until he is getting better! The last thing in my mind is to infect other children with this virus!

I am not very fond of medicine (unless it’s really necessary) so doctor is not needed, at least for the time being. I just gave him vitamins and Chinese herbs, more water and more rest with less Air-Con! Hopefully he will recover soon.

I have told Suster to watch out for her health, too. I don't want her to get sick and then give Caden the new virus again. So, lots of Vitamins C for Mommy and Suster now!

I don’t know if this got anything to do with the sickness. I just told him on Saturday how ‘good boy’ and ‘strong boy’ he has been sick free for more than 3 months. And then he was actually sneezing and coughing the next day and eventually GOT the flu soon after!

There are some other similar occasions like this. Once I told him to be a good boy (right before he sleep at night) to wake up at 8am the next day since we have plans to do that day. In the end, he woke up at FIVE am!!

?????? I am confused!

No comments: