.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

strong-willed Caden

Daddy and Caden at Shangri-La Hotel room

It's always a struggle to change Caden's diapers. I always try to give him a head start by saying, "ok you can play for another 5 minutes, then we should change the diapers first, before you can continue playing.".

but, it's never works so far....yet.... Hehehe...
.
He is a very strong-willed child. When he knows he wants something, he has to make sure that he get it! It makes us difficult to do almost everything -- everything has to start with him whinning and crying. I am just glad that I have helpers to help me! ^_^

No comments: