.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

swim again!

We have been swimming again!

Yey..!!!

The weather has been nice and I promised myself to bring Caden out for a swim more often.

The BAD NEWS: Caden has forgotten his underwater swimming skills! We has been absent from swimming for quite a while! So then, I have to start all over again.

I dipped him twice in today and he wasn’t look too please when I did it to him! J

I always wonder why Caden hates to swim on his back. I have been trying to do that to him since we started swimming (at the pool or at the bathtub), but he always struggles and cried. Though still he is still struggles, he never cried anymore – maybe he is trusted me more that I will not leave him in that state for a long time --, rather he would laugh and move his upper body, trying to pull himself back up!

His ears and the back of his head couldn’t touch the water at all! ^_^

No comments: