.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

fever

I dropped Caden yesterday morning with suster to his English class as I had to do some errands while he was at school.

I came to fetch him a few minutes earlier and took the photo above right before the class was dismissed. When Caden saw me, he quickly ran to me and gave me a hug. It was then that I felt that his head area felt a little bit warmer than usual. “Maybe it was only my feeling,” I thought. But when I asked suster about it, she confirmed it.

I was worried as it could be the terrible HFMD disease that has been going around and infecting more than 8000 children so far. But I decided to keep Caden at home for today and see how he is progressing. Anyway, he did have doctor appointment this morning and I intended to come even though if his fever has subsides.

At the doctor office, although Caden has no more fever, I took the precaution to tell the nurse that I was afraid Caden had gotten HFMD as his fever aroused right after he came home from school. (I was afraid that he might infected other kids there if he really got one….although I do hope he was nott!!!).

Then we were being isolated to an empty room and were told to wait there until Dr. Siva came.

Dr. Siva said it was not HFMD! Fuihhh….It was some kind of flu virus. His throat was a bit reddish and he would develop coughing soon.

I was just so glad that it was not HFMD!

No comments: