.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

When Mommy is at Ballet...

I am proud to say that for the past one month there was no crying when mommy is going to Ballet class.

When I told him that mommy has to go for trilling triling – the word we use for Ballet, he simply say, “Good bye, mommy, see you later…”

Sometimes, after I am gone, he still looks for me though, but it wasn’t as bad as crying for 1 hour like a few weeks back. He didn’t even cry, he just wailed for a while and when the nanny reminds him that mommy is at Ballet, he will stop his waling and agree to sleep.

I think he understand now that Mommy will come back and sleep besides him again even after ballet.

I am so happy that his separation anxiety has somewhat decrease... a little, at least.

I will continue to encourage him to be an independent little boy in preparation for the drop–off school next year. And when that happens, I am sure, I will miss the little Caden who likes to follow me like glue.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!beautiful! sapa yg ambil fotonya? sakit gak tuh pointe shoes-nya?

Anonymous said...

To Koko Caden: ii ani so proud of you. You are a big boy now. I am sure you would become a Great Big brother to baby Sasya.

Love: Baby Sasya , Ii Ani and I cong Budi

Anonymous said...

wah .. sip nih balet sessionnya!!! :)

keep it up, mommy! :) anya will need to learn from youuu ...