.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

3 Years Old

Caden is 3 years old today and since I knew that we will only be back at 10pm last night from Gold Coast, we decided that there will not be any big party this year.

Today I let him rest at home, too.

But tomorrow, we will have a small party at school.

I can't imagine that he is 3 already. He is so big now. He was only weighing 2.9kg not long a go...and now he is as tall as my waist and weighing 17kg and very talkative.

I am hoping he won't grow too fasttt.... I hope he will always be mommy's little boy [*yeah...dream on...*]

No comments: