.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

At 17kg



Caden is considered big physically for his age. He is currently still in the last stage of the parent-and-child class at The Little Gym.

Teacher Pearl, who wasn’t able to lift Caden up anymore, had advice me to move Caden up to his first gym independent class next term.

She said Caden is independent enough and his body size suits better in the next age group class.

So this would be Caden last day with me in the gym class.

I hope he will be able to follow the teacher’s instructions and do better without me around. [Sometimes I feel he is acting up when I am around].

No comments: