.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mandarin Early Readers Term 3



Today was the last day of term 3. The parents were invited to the class to see the children’s progress.

I really like Julia Gabriel’s approach to introduce the children, in this case, mandarin words/sentence. Both teachers in Caden’s class are also very good and very experience in teaching Mandarin to young children.

Until now I am not so sure if Caden really can read Chinese or he is just simply memorizing it. Whatever it is, I think exposure in Chinese language from young is very important if I want him to be able to speak and write in Mandarin.

No comments: